For a sleigh ride together, plus dinner and live music! By Jillian Chandler
December is here, and soon our town will be a true winter wonderland. Each year, Western Pleasure Guest Ranch invites locals and visitors to enjoy a unique winter experience right here in beautiful Sandpoint.
The annual Dinner, Sleigh Ride & Concert events kick off Friday, December 23. Guests will enjoy a group sleigh ride at 5 or 6pm, plus a delicious meal and live music.
2022 Concert Lineup:
• Friday, December 23 & Monday, December 26: Music by Bridges Home. Dinner features Ranch-Raised Beef Prime Rib.
• Tuesday, December 27: Music still yet to be determined as of press time. Dinner features Ranch-Raised Beef Tri-Tip.
• Wednesday, December 28: Music by Just Plain Darin. Dinner features Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin.
• Thursday, December 29: Performer still yet to be determined as of press time. Dinner features Roasted Ham, Mac and Cheese, and Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
• Friday, December 30: Devin Wade will be performing. Dinner features Blue Cheese-Stuffed Beef Tenderloin.
• Saturday, December 31: Celebrate New Year's Eve at the ranch with music by Justin James Sherfey, who will be performing with his three-piece band. Dinner features Ranch-Raised Beef Prime Rib and Chicken Marsala.
• Sunday, December 31: Celebrate New Year's Eve with music by Justin James Sherfey, who will be performing with his three-piece band. Dinner features Ranch-Raised Beef Prime Rib and Chicken Marsala.
Each adult reservation includes one beer or wine drink ticket; all dinners are accompanied by all the fixings, plus dessert, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Cost is $130 per adult and $75 per child (6 to 12 years of age). Children 5 and younger are free.
Add a splash of magic to the season and experience one of these incredible Dinner, Sleigh Ride & Concert events. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 208.263.9066. To find out more about Western Pleasure Guest Ranch, visit WesternPleasureRanch.com.